I can kill you with my brain.

I've been searching for inspiration for my next tattoo via random google searches performed while bored/annoyed/desperately in need of something to distract me and keep my annoyance at bay. Today the idea of a 'Firefly' related tattoo popped into my head, and I spent some time looking for fan pics of tattoos. I particularly love this one:


Amid my search, I randomly stumbled across this:


This sent me off on a tangent and I began scouring the Internet for bad pop culture tattoos, and then just awful tattoos in general. Here are my top ten favorites, in order from 'made me chuckle' to 'I laughed so hard that I snorted':

10.




9.

If you can figure out what that cottonball-looking thing underneath is, please tell me...

8.

7.




6.

Surprised bear is very surprised.

5.

Yeah...I am so not rubbing that for good luck.

4.


3.

Name's Joe Dirt. People call me Joe Dirt.

2.

'Nuff said.

1.

No woman, no cry.

Next I'll post the top ten favorites. Mainly because I love making top ten lists, but also because I can (and often do) spend hours performing random searches on google images. If the fact that it's hump day didn't cheer you up today, hopefully this post reminded you that it could always be worse. :)

2 comments: